erik

Default howto search for a word in more than one *.doc (search in all doc's in a folder)?

Hi
I wonder howto search for a word in more than one *.doc; that is search for a word
in all the doc-files in a folder.
Can that be done?
I have tryed to search for a word which I know is in more than one *.doc in
MyDocuments but only one doc was found :-(
which is strange.
I use Word XP/2002

--
erik
Denmark

Gert Pauwels

Hi Erik,

if you right-click the folder that holds the files, you should get the
Search menu. Try adding the search word in the 'A word or phrase in the file'
box. This should do the trick..

Gert