Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rgille rgille is offline

Default Word 2007 styles - Styles pane - "Disable Linked Styles"

In Word 2007's Styles task pane (accessed via the dialog box launcher from
Home tab, Styles group), what does the check box "Disable Linked Styles"
actually do? I've checked it, but linked styles still appear in the list of
styles, and I can still apply linked styles in my document. Thank you.