desperate secretary

Default cannot enter into form fields

Current document has form fields. F11 function to take me to the form field
is not working, and also when you try to type information in form field, will
not allow this in the form field, but only before or after the form field.
This is only occuring on my computer (other users can access normally) - is
something locked not to allow this? I would appreciate any help.

Thankyou