Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Compassman Compassman is offline

Default Controls in Word Forms

I have created a boilerplate form which has a pull down. What I want to
happen is that the user make the selection of some standard closings then the
document goes into mail merge. What happens is the shading of the list box
persists into the final document. What am I doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Have you clicked the Form Field Shading button on the Forms Toolbar to turn
the shading Off?
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones