Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Lisa is offline

Default how do I set up a word doc page to have four equal quadrants

I want to print out 4 small flyers per page from a word doc.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Create it full size and print four to a page from the print options -
http://www.gmayor.com/print_multiple_copies.htm

Lisa wrote:
I want to print out 4 small flyers per page from a word doc.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Or use a 2x2 "label" layout such as the ones intended for "postcards" and
"note cards."

http://word.mvps.org

Lisa wrote:
I want to print out 4 small flyers per page from a word doc.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Lisa is offline

Lisa wrote:
I want to print out 4 small flyers per page from a word doc.

Thank you so much!!!!!!