Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
russweb russweb is offline

Default Changing word 2007 display in Vista

Hi everyone
I have used Office 2007 for about 9 months in beta and now final version and
have really enjoyed it. I have a 24 inch screen and typically work with two
documents (normally word, sometimes word and powerpoint) alongside each other
in landscape.
In Windows xp, this was great. Now, I have a new computer running vista home
premium, the display is nowhere near as friendly. THe right hand document -
the one I am working on used to show a full page at 100%, now it doesn't. I
also notice that the ribbon shows details. For instance, style used to show
three formats (e.g. normal, heading one, heading two, or whatever had
recently been used), now it is closed and has to be opened every time.
I have cleartype turned on and DIP at 96.
It is irritating as it takes away alot of the pleasure of a large screen and
word 2007.

Advice would be very gratefully received

Russell