Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stumped Stumped is offline

Default changing comment duration time

Is there any way to change the length of time that a 'comment' is shown when
hovering over it with the cursor? I find that the balloon disappears too
quickly for the length of comments that I am reading . . .

Paul
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Not really. I suggest that you turn on the Reviewing Pane. That will open a
separate window at the bottom of your document for you to review all the
comments at once. The Reviewing Pane is located on the Reviewing Toolbar.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"stumped" wrote in message
Is there any way to change the length of time that a 'comment' is shown when
hovering over it with the cursor? I find that the balloon disappears too
quickly for the length of comments that I am reading . . .

Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stumped Stumped is offline

That's what I was afraid of . . . I've already found the 'reviewing pane', so
I'll live with that for now. Thanks Dawn.

Paul

"stumped" wrote in message
Is there any way to change the length of time that a 'comment' is shown when
hovering over it with the cursor? I find that the balloon disappears too
quickly for the length of comments that I am reading . . .

Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sprevrha sprevrha is offline

I am also quite "stumped" by some of the default behavior of the new Word
edition. This makes the balloons worthless at best and annoying in reality.