Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rachel G[_2_] Rachel G[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2007 View Status Bar

I am also trying to get word count to work in Word 2007 but I don't have a
status bar at the bottom of my page at all. I looked under view but status
bar is not an option. Is this a special add in I need? I can't find anything
in the online help that tells me how to "view status bar".

Does anyone have any ideas?