Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Strega Strega is offline

Default Printing Message: Document sent to Printer

How do I stop this message from appearing everytime I print doc in Word
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Not a Word question. I've done it myself but I had to hit Google for the
"how to". I did it once and don't remember how. All I know is the answer
*is* out there.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Strega" wrote in message
How do I stop this message from appearing everytime I print doc in Word
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joan Joan is offline

In Windows XP
Start Menu
Printers and Faxes
File
Server Properties
Uncheck box next to "Show informational notifications for local printers"
and/or "Show informational notifications for network printers"

HTH
Joan