sandie

Default How do I correct the date in Word when using Auto Complete? Disp.

Even though my system date is set correctly, and Word inserts the correct
date when using Auto Insert Date, when I use Auto Complete, the date is
wrong. For example, when I type January and enter, it displays January 4,
even though it is January 12.

macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
How can I transfer my auto correct entries from Word 98 to Word 2. Carole Microsoft Word Help 3 December 19th 04 05:33 PM