Winemuse

Default blank business card templates

Where do I find blank business card (and other stationary items) templates,
so I can build my own card?
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 15:59:01 -0800, "Winemuse"
wrote:

Where do I find blank business card (and other stationary items) templates,
so I can build my own card?

Word considers business cards to be a kind of label. You don't need
any special template for them.

In any document, click Tools Letters and Mailings Envelopes and
Labels. Click the Labels tab. Click the Options button. Set the "Label
products" dropdown to the manufacturer of your card stock, and select
the product number from the list. If you have plain card sheets
instead of perforated business card stock, you can use the Avery stock
numbers in the 8371 to 8377 range. Click OK.

In the Labels dialog, leave the address block blank, and click the New
Document button. This will create a new 1-page document containing a
table, in which each cell corresponds to a single card. If you don't
see the table cells, click Table Show Gridlines (these lines don't
print).

Set up the card in the first cell. Copy that cell to the clipboard,
select the entire table, and paste to fill all the cells identically.

If you want to include a graphic logo, see
http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm. For letterhead
stationery, see http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/Letterhead.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Chuck Davis

Look what I discovered faster than it took you to ask your question. It's
from Word Help!
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...=business+card