mk

Default Why isn't envelope feed type and postion working?

I am running Windows XP and Office Professional 2003. On my user log on, the
"To Address" and "Return Address" for envelopes are not printing according to
the feed method under the options tab. I use the center feed location and
face down. When I go to another user log on, open the same document the
envelope prints properly. It appears that the default position of the
address has shifted because when I print it on paper it shows up at the top
of the paper.
--
mk