Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
scott

Default Date format question

Hi Everyone,

I don't know if this is the correct forum but I thought i'd ask. I have an
access DB with a function to automatically safe a table with fields i'm mail
merging into MS Word. Word looks at the table from the Access Database.

The export function all works, but the Date format is incorrect. I want it
in Long format (Tuesday, 2, May, 2006) which is how it's stored in the
table. When I open Word with the merged document, the date is in Short and
the format is American. 5/2/06. I want it to show as long format above.

Can someone help me with where I can change the formatting?

Thanks.

Change date format for Comments and display date in balloons Melissa Microsoft Word Help 13 January 30th 06 04:21 PM
Format the field of DATE LS Mailmerge 1 January 9th 06 12:49 PM
Autocomplete should offer the default date format DavidMSPeace Microsoft Word Help 0 October 27th 05 12:05 PM
Wrong mail merge date format sam Mailmerge 1 June 8th 05 01:23 PM
Mailmerge changing date format Diane@Adlam Mailmerge 1 April 21st 05 04:35 PM