John S

Default School report?

I have been assigned to write an essay using a 'report style' format. Does
anyone know where I can find the rules for writing a report?

Thank you,

John Sullivan

There are report templates in the Office Template Gallery at
http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx? Word also ships with
three report templates (Contemporary, Elegant, and Professional), but these
are intended for business reports, not school ones.