Big Al

Default default line thickness?

How do I change the default line thickness in Word, please?

I do lots of drawings in Word, and nearly always need 1pt, but the default
is 1/2pt. I would like to permanently change this to 1pt. Thank you.
Jezebel

Draw a line. Change it to half-point. Right-click and select 'Set autoshape
defaults'.

"Big Al" Big Al @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
How do I change the default line thickness in Word, please?

I do lots of drawings in Word, and nearly always need 1pt, but the default
is 1/2pt. I would like to permanently change this to 1pt. Thank you.

Big Al

Problem solved and thanks for your time. I have experimented with this and
found it also works for line colour, fill colour, speech bubble
thickness/text width etc. Brilliant!!!