marrie

Default super script numbers easier?

Hello. I think this is the wrong place to post this, but how can I make
super script numbers with out selecting the number, right clicking it and
choosing font then the super script box and hitting OK? I use a screen
reader to do all this. Thanks.

Shauna Kelly

Hi Marrie

You already have a list! In Word, press F1 and search for keyboard
shortcuts.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"marrie" wrote in message
Hello. I think this is the wrong place to post this, but how can I make
super script numbers with out selecting the number, right clicking it
and
choosing font then the super script box and hitting OK? I use a screen
reader to do all this. Thanks.

marrie

Thanks. I'll take a look at it when I'm more awake.

"marrie" wrote in message
Cool! Is there a link where I can get a short cut key reference like the
one you mentioned.
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
The keyboard shortcut for Superscript is Ctrl+Shift+=. Press this before
typing your number, then again (or use Ctrl+Spacebar) to return to
normal
type afterward.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.