Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JoyceA JoyceA is offline

Default Mailmerge Toolbar Find Entry

Hello,

We merge Access data into Word 2003 documents a lot. The Find Entry box
used to "remember" the last field used in the "Look in: This Field:" box.
For some reason it now seems to show a random field. Since we most often
search for the correct record by using the same identifying field, we would
like to go back to having the Find Entry box remember the last field used.
Any suggestions on how we might accomplish this?

Thanks in advance for any help!