Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sallym7777 sallym7777 is offline

Default How can I send a word doc in the body of a gmail email?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

1. Please use this large open space to fully ask your question.

2. There may one way to do that but you will need to have Outlook 2007 and
be willing to add a VB macro into Word 2007. After installing the macro you
should be able to create a Word document, click on the send by email. Now
because there seems to be a glitch in the code, I can't get it to work (but
maybe it's just me). You should be able to change the account you're sending
it from.

http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/senddocasmail.htm

3. If you aren't using the same apps I am or don't want to do the VB thing,
you should probably stick with a copy and paste technique.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"sallym7777" wrote in message
news

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I found an easier way but once again, you have to be using Outlook. More
information is needed.