Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WAE

Default Lost Vertical Ruler adjustment bar

cna someone tell me hoe to make the vertical ruler adjustment bar reappear?
--
WAE
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Switch to Print view and you should see it again.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"WAE" wrote:

cna someone tell me hoe to make the vertical ruler adjustment bar reappear?
--
WAE

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard

G'Day WAE,

Make sure you are in Print Layout View.

Make sure ViewRuler is ticked (View menu)

ToolsOptionsView (tab)
Under "Print and Web Layout options"
"Vertical ruler (Print view only)" CHECK the box
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"WAE" wrote in message
cna someone tell me hoe to make the vertical ruler adjustment bar reappear?
--
WAE

Vertical ruler and margins EKW Microsoft Word Help 6 December 2nd 13 05:03 PM
Word 2003. I can not see the margins in the vertical ruler Len Page Layout 3 March 16th 08 10:01 PM
Vertical ruler not visible although set & in print layout. Syv Page Layout 3 March 13th 06 10:03 PM
Vertical Ruler Lainie Page Layout 1 March 3rd 06 02:48 AM
How can I change the margin parameters of the vertical ruler? cuencadillo Page Layout 2 November 30th 04 03:09 AM