larryfergy

Default Not enough memory or disk space to convert or save document

I combined 12 documents in word 2000 that amount to 500 pages. The documents
were originally in microsoft works format. So works 2000 has some converting
to do. The message is issued when I try to save this document.

I have a Celeron processor with 250 mb memory and a 40 gig drive of which 20
gig available.

I increased the the page file from 384 to 500 with a maxinum of 1000 and
still it runs out of memory and disk space !!!

It took a while to put this together. Its not something permenent. Need it
to supply bookmarks via a program I wrote. When thats done I can convert to
acrobat pdf.

I don't want to lose what I put together. Any suggestions ?