tpdebronsky

Default double window envelope

How do I set up addresses on letters for a double window envelope. Example:
No. 9 Double Window, 3/8"
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: double window envelope

Setting up addresses on a letter for a double window envelope is a simple process. Here are the steps you can follow:
  1. Open a new Word document and type your letter as you normally would.
  2. Click on the "Mailings" tab at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on "Envelopes" in the "Create" section of the ribbon.
  4. In the "Envelopes and Labels" dialog box, click on the "Options" button.
  5. In the "Envelope Options" dialog box, select "No. 9 Double Window, 3/8"" from the "Envelope size" drop-down menu.
  6. Click on the "OK" button to close the "Envelope Options" dialog box.
  7. In the "Delivery address" field, type the recipient's address as you normally would, making sure to align it with the first window on the envelope.
  8. In the "Return address" field, type your own address as you normally would, making sure to align it with the second window on the envelope.
  9. Click on the "Add to Document" button to insert the envelope into your Word document.
  10. Print the document and fold it to fit into the double window envelope.

That's it! Your letter is now ready to be mailed in a double window envelope.
__________________

Fold a sheet of paper as it will be folded to go in the envelope. If the
envelope has plastic in the windows, remove it. Put the folded paper in the
envelope and draw the outlines of the two windows. Then, using a ruler, work
out where you need to put the addresses. You can use Space Before, a table,
frames, or text boxes to position the text as needed.

"tpdebronsky" wrote in message
How do I set up addresses on letters for a double window envelope.

Example:
No. 9 Double Window, 3/8"

tpdebronsky

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond!

"tpdebronsky" wrote:

How do I set up addresses on letters for a double window envelope. Example:
No. 9 Double Window, 3/8"

Daiya Mitchell

On 1/27/05 4:00 PM, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Fold a sheet of paper as it will be folded to go in the envelope. If the
envelope has plastic in the windows, remove it. Put the folded paper in the
envelope and draw the outlines of the two windows. Then, using a ruler, work
out where you need to put the addresses. You can use Space Before, a table,
frames, or text boxes to position the text as needed.

Then save as a template, assuming you bought a whole box of these envelopes.
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Custom...platePart1.htm
DM

Nepe

tpdebronsky Wrote:
How do I set up addresses on letters for a double window envelope.
Example:
No. 9 Double Window, 3/8"

ENVELOPE
#9 Double Window Envelope
(Columbian - #CO165 or equivalent)
PAGE SETUP
Top Margin .75 Font Size 12 pt.
Bottom Margin .75
Left Margin .5
Right Margin .5

Document Specifications
Line 1 NAME
Line 2 STREET ADDRESS
Line 3 CITY, STATE ZIP
Line 4 PHONE (Optional -- If only a 3-line address block is used, leave
this line blank.)
Line 5 BLANK LINE
Line 6 BLANK LINE
Line 7 BLANK LINE
Line 8 BLANK LINE
Line 9 MERGE DATA FIELD #1
Line 10 MERGE DATA FIELD #2
Line 11 MERGE DATA FIELD #3
Line 12 MERGE DATA FIELD #4 (Optional -- If only a 3-line address block
is used, leave this line blank.)
Line 13 BLANK LINE
Line 14 BLANK LINE
Line 15 Dear Employer _ _ _ _ _ _ (TOP FOLD) _ _ _ _ _ (3 5/8” FROM TOP
OF PAPER) _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Line 16 BLANK LINE
Line 17 Begin the body of the letter.
Line 18 X
Line 19 X
Line 20 X
Line 21 X
Line 22 X
Line 23 X
Line 24 X
Line 25 X
Line 26 X
Line 27 X
Line 28 X
Line 29 X
Line 30 X
Line 31 X
Line 32 X
Line 33 X
Line 34 X
Line 35 X _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (BOTTOM FOLD) _ _ _ _ _ (7 3/8” FROM
TOP OF PAPER) _ _ _ _
Line 36 X
Line 37 X
Line 38 X