Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cade Foster

Default How Do I insert text in a document full of tables and text boxes?

Hello everyone,

My problem is this: I have a document with a couple of text boxes and tables
on one page and there is space at the bottom of the page that I would like to
use. Word 2003 won't give me an "I-beam" when I click on the empty space at
the bottom of the document. If I double-click enough times, Word takes me to
the top of the document next to a text box.

The reason why I need this is to force Word to continue on to the next page
instead of me having to choose "new Page" which would create an entirely new
document.

I have Service Pack 2 already installed. Uhm . . . help!

Thanks.