Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WordProc

Default Form Drop-Down List

Hello!

Using the Forms Toolbar, I've put a drop-down list field with 6 options into
a document. But when I test it, it doesn't act like a drop-down list. Just
the first option is showing and then when the cursor lands on it (using the
F11 key), no drop-down list shows.

What am I doing wrong?

As always, thanks for your kind assistance!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MinutiaMinder

Hi,

The document must be protected before the form field will work. That is
done by selecting Tools, Protect Document, and then choosing the appropriate
options.

Hope this was helpful!

MM
--