Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PK PK is offline

Default print graphics problem

Using Word 2003. when i insert a jpg or tif image it appears on the screen
but prints a solid black square. have reviewed print options and looks like
all viable options have been checked. please advise how to correct issue
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Faction Faction is offline

I am having the same problem. I am working on a Mac and using Microsoft
Office 2004. Any help would be great!