Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paul Paul is offline

Default "Apple-stlye-span" style?

I have noticed that when I paste web content sometimes onto a Word document,
the "style" (in Word terms, instead of Normal or Body Text) is something it
refers to as "apple-style-span-etc."

Now I promise I haven't done any unauthorized surfing of the Apple website.
What is this style? I'm asking because often I have to correct it--it is
slightly off from the normal font, coloring, or whatever... I'm wondering if
there is any way to keep Word from pasting content that is in this style....

--
Paul
Office 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paul Paul is offline

Thanks. That is one option, although when I paste large amounts of text, I
find after pasting as unformatted text, I have to go back and reformat the
material (including paragraph spacing, etc.) so this apple style would be a
bit more helpful for me than unformatted.

Perhaps another way to put my question--is there any way to force word to
paste text as a particular style? I have just started using Body Text and
any content that I'd paste would eventually be formatted like that. Or would
I have to set up a macro for that?

--
Paul
Office 2007

On Mar 30, 1:22 pm, "Paul" wrote:
I have noticed that when I paste web content sometimes onto a Word
document,
the "style" (in Word terms, instead of Normal or Body Text) is something
it
refers to as "apple-style-span-etc."

Now I promise I haven't done any unauthorized surfing of the Apple
website.
What is this style? I'm asking because often I have to correct it--it is
slightly off from the normal font, coloring, or whatever... I'm wondering
if
there is any way to keep Word from pasting content that is in this
style....

--
Paul
Office 2007