aboxs(delete this)@aol.com

Default Hyperlinks from MS Word to specific pages in PDF files

I am creating a legal brief with links to case citations in individual PDF
files. When I create a hyperlink using MS Word in Office XP to a PDF file
created with Acrobat Professional 5.05 or any other pdf file I can only open
the PDF file, not go to the specific page. I have tried filename.pdf#page=x,
filename.pdf#bookmark=, and filename.pdf#text=. None get me past the first
page of the pdf file. However, if I enter
"filename.pdf#page=x&view=FitH,100" in Internet Explorer I can go directly to
page X in filename.pdf.

How do I get this to work from MS Word??? I do not wish to convert my Word
file to PDF.

John