Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cimarosti cimarosti is offline

Default Vista Compatibility

I am just wondering if Office 2003 is compatible with the new Windows Vista.
Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Yes

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"cimarosti" wrote in message
I am just wondering if Office 2003 is compatible with the new Windows
Vista.
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cimarosti cimarosti is offline

Thank you.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Yes

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"cimarosti" wrote in message
I am just wondering if Office 2003 is compatible with the new Windows
Vista.
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bryan Bryan is offline

What about "Word 2000"? Can it be installed on a Vista (Home Premium) computer?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chuck Davis Chuck Davis is offline

Bryan,
Download, install and run the Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor. Then you will
have all the answers for your individual machine.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/pro...deadvisor.mspx
"Bryan" wrote in message
news
What about "Word 2000"? Can it be installed on a Vista (Home Premium)
computer?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
austinmann austinmann is offline

I tried to install Office 2000 Pro and it kept hanging. I then did a
custom install of Excel and Powerpoint and they seem to work fine. I have
"installed" Word 2000, but every time I try to open it, the logo comes up
with a page in the background but then it locks up with "Not Responding".
Any advice on a solution is greatly appreciated.