Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shelagh

Default Hyperlinks in Work to Adobe documents

We have a document which has a lot of hyperlinks to other documents some of
which are PDF's. When you click on the hyperlink to the Adobe PDF it flashes
but it does not open up the Adobe document. This problem only occurs on some
machines. I have had a look at the settings in both Word and Adobe on the
problem machine and comparing it to a non-problem machine and cannot see
where the problem lies. Any ideas would be welcome please.

Thanks
Shelagh