cliff

Default paragraph symbols

Hi Frank,
The paragragh symbol is easy to remove.The "show all" keystroke is as
follows: (CTRL + Shift) + * .In addition, You can find the paragragh symbol
in the standard toolbar as well .If you can't find it in the standard
toolbar, then you must add it to the standard toolbar by; clicking on
toolbar options located at the end of the toolbar, then click add/remove
buttons, choose standard , and make sure the "Show all" button is checked.

"frank" wrote:

the symbols are displayed in my document - how to I get rid of them?

frank