Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike E Mike E is offline

Default How do I remove the paragraph symbol from outgoing messages?

I can't remove the paragraph symbol.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Birmangirl Birmangirl is offline

It depends what you want to do Mike. To turn the display of the Paragraph
(pilcrow) mark off or on, press Ctrl+Shift+8 or click on the Show/Hide button
on the standard toolbar.
To delete a paragraph mark (which will also delete some instructions),
select the mark and press Delete.

HTH
Amanda

I can't remove the paragraph symbol.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

Tools | Options | Formatting marks | deselect paragraph marks.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP