Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ross Payne Ross Payne is offline

Default Seach for Previous

I often use SHIFT + F4 to go to the next "find" term. Is there a shortcut
key to go to the previous "find" term? I typically en up using the find
dialog box when I want to do this. Thanks,

Ross Payne

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

After you've used the Find dialog, the Browse object is automatically set to
that Find What string. Then the Ctrl+PgUp and Ctrl+PgDn key combos, and the
double arrows at the bottom of the vertical scroll bar, will run the Browse
Previous and Browse Next commands.

To change the Browse object back to browsing by page (or any of the other
dozen possible Browse targets), click the circle between the double arrows
and choose from the gallery.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman