Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
spidey spidey is offline

Default Can a footer run vertically down the page?

I'm making letterhead by using our company logo as the header and the address
as the footer. Is it possible for the 'footer' to run vertically up/down the
page? In other words, one would tunr the page 90 degrees to read the address.
I'm using Word 2003. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Yes. See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm. You'll need
to use the Text Direction command in your text box.

"spidey" wrote in message
I'm making letterhead by using our company logo as the header and the
address
as the footer. Is it possible for the 'footer' to run vertically up/down
the
page? In other words, one would tunr the page 90 degrees to read the
address.
I'm using Word 2003. Thanks.

how do i set up a footer vertically on the right side of page? em Page Layout 1 May 15th 08 03:11 AM
How do I divide a page into four; horizontally and vertically? 88Rainbows Microsoft Word Help 1 October 24th 07 03:28 AM
how do I vertically split a page frank Microsoft Word Help 2 June 22nd 06 10:14 PM
Center page vertically dw Page Layout 3 May 30th 06 12:44 PM
how do i add text vertically to document thats not a footer crystal Microsoft Word Help 1 December 23rd 05 01:02 AM