Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Confused Confused is offline

Default Printing Mulitple Files on One Page

I would like to print a few different files on one page using word 2007. I
would like to have two files on each page side by side is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

One method... create a table that has two columns and one row. In column 1,
click the Insert tab, choose Object - Text from File, etc. Then, do the same
thing in column 2. If desired, use the Table Tools Design ribbon tab to turn
off the borders to hide the fact that it's a table.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible