TH

Default How do I copy a Style Gallery template (eg. Elegant Fax) onto my .

I followed the exact directions under "VIEW OR APPLY STYLES WITH THE STYLE
GALLERY". Is there just something wrong with my program, or is there
something crucial that I haven't done beforehand? Thanks so much!
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?VEg=?=,

I followed the exact directions under "VIEW OR APPLY STYLES WITH THE STYLE
GALLERY". Is there just something wrong with my program, or is there
something crucial that I haven't done beforehand?

You don't provide us with enough information. Let's start with the version of
Word you have? And are these directions in the Help files, or somewhere on
the Web?

HOW is it not working for you?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland