Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kz2000 kz2000 is offline

Default My themes do not work in Word 2007 anymore!

themes are in C:\program files\MS OFFICE\document themes 12 - they used to
work last year - but don't work anymore - have SP1 - any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

'do not work' is not very informative. What are you doing? What do you
expect to see? What do you see? Are themes applied anywhere within your
documents, etc., etc.?

--
Enjoy,
Tony