Suzi

Default Error Message When Opening and Closing Word? What does this me

I have the same error message and tried to find folders with an extension of
..dot. I couldn't find any extensions in the startup folder at all. This
message came only after uninstalling a program that is for attorney office
management. I reinstalled Office to see if it would go away, but it is still
there. What else can I do???

"DevalilaJohn" wrote:

Make sure that you do not have any add ins to deal with. These would be in
your STARTUP folder with an extension of .dot. Also check for any templates
that you are using in the templates folder. Some of these may be hiding
macros.

"FRUSTRATED WITH WORD" wrote:

how do I fix it? I tried the Detect And Repair function to no avail.

Cannot create PLMSWord.PL Word Error = -2147024770 Automation error
The specified module could not be found.