Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Leeeesa Leeeesa is offline

Default Should company name be in all caps at the end of busniess letter?

In the signature block of a business letter, are you supposed to capitalize
the complete name of the company? I've seen it where only the first letter
is capitalized, but I've also seen it where the whole name is in caps. Which
way is correct?