Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
robbie6 robbie6 is offline

Default Underline Function Using Dotted Line

When I use the underline function in Word 2003 I am getting a dotted line
instead of solid. I can't figure out what is going wrong! I think it might be
a simple formatting problem but I can't seen to get it. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Look at your font format. You probably have the underline style set to
dotted.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"robbie6" wrote in message
When I use the underline function in Word 2003 I am getting a dotted line
instead of solid. I can't figure out what is going wrong! I think it might
be
a simple formatting problem but I can't seen to get it. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Red dotted Line under address line how to get rid Dannie Microsoft Word Help 9 February 21st 06 06:30 PM
how do i underline with a dotted line? mohab Microsoft Word Help 1 November 9th 05 03:07 PM
"Ghost" test with dotted underline?? Ed Microsoft Word Help 5 October 31st 05 05:39 PM
dotted line Lissa Microsoft Word Help 2 August 15th 05 04:59 PM
Faint dotted underline in Word 2003? Rick Charnes Microsoft Word Help 3 May 18th 05 10:56 PM