Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AFSS AFSS is offline

Default my question mark & slash now look like this ÉÉ - how do I fix

The cat walked on the keyboard yesterday and now when I am typing in Word the
question mark, slash and page break show up as french letters - how to I fix
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Probably, your cat changed the keyboard layout. If you remove all of the
layouts except for the one that you actually use, this can't happen again.
See http://homepage.hispeed.ch/cindymeister/LangFmt.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP