Lambi000

Default Mail Merge Recipient List

I have a template for users who need to pick out who they want from the
Recipient List and would like it to come up automatically. I thought I could
do it in a macro, but I can't "record" it because as soon as the list comes
up I can't stop recording. And I can't do the Visual Basic macro because I
have no idea what it is that makes the Recipient List come up.

Is this doable? Help?
Peter Jamieson

I don't think this operation records properly anyway.

Try e.g.

Dim oMMRDialog As Dialog

Set oMMRDialog = Dialogs(wdDialogMailMergeRecipients)
oMMRDialog.Display
Set oMMRDialog = Nothing

Peter Jamieson