juntjoo juntjoo is offline
Junior Member

Default is it possible to refresh the links to Excel objects?

I thought f9 might do it but it doesn't appear to. I know you can do it after selecting individual links, but I've many so a batch operation would be preferred. Any solutions?

actually this is a double post. If anyone capable is reading, can you delete this?

Last edited by juntjoo : June 18th 17 at 12:16 AM