\*DollarText with Large Values

Old June 29th 17, 03:24 PM
Hulan Hulan is offline

Default \*DollarText with Large Values

Hello,

I need to make a mergefield that returns a large value display as text. I have read and tried every single response on this site, as well as the sites of the contributors where possible. I am still unable to make this work. When I try the suggestion below, (both copied and typed manuallY), the field disappears and nothing populates at all. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

{ SET x { MERGEFIELD BuyerTotalProjSaleTaxIn }}{ SET r { =MOD(x,1000000) }}{ SET m { =INT((x-r)/1000000) }
}{ IF { m } = 0 "" "{ m \*Cardtext\*Upper } MILLION" }{ r
\*Dollartext\*Upper }

I have software restrictions to work within, so I need a solution that does not involve macros. Preferably, something I can cut and paste into the field below, or instructions on how to write the code for the field manually.

{MERGEFIELD "BuyerTotalProjSaleTaxIn"}

I appreciate any help you have to offer!

\* DollarText Michael[_3_] Mailmerge 2 May 5th 08 01:01 PM
DollarText Result Jules Microsoft Word Help 5 October 16th 07 01:01 PM
\*DollarText mhmaid New Users 2 October 11th 07 06:05 PM
Problem arises when ref bookmark is added in the header ,it does not take the modified values and displays the same old values divya Microsoft Word Help 2 July 6th 06 01:08 PM
Problem arises when ref bookmark is added in the header ,it does not take the modified values and displays the same old values divya Microsoft Word Help 0 July 6th 06 11:47 AM