Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gee... Gee... is offline

Default SQL to NotePad to Word

I've got a bunch of data that has gone through those 3 changes.
It has a bunch of verticle rectangles in it and some other things that look
like cyrilic or something.
How do I get those out of there without going one by one and deleting?
I've tried to copy them and paste them into replace but they won't go.
Thank you in advance for any help.
Gee
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It has a bunch of verticle rectangles in it and some other things that
look
like cyrilic or something.
How do I get those out of there without going one by one and deleting?

Not very easily, but you may find Find and Replace can get rid of the stuff
faster than doing it character by character.

But can you get your data from SQL again? (which database are you getting it
from?) If so, you could try getting it directly from within Word (see the
Database toolbar, Insert-Database in Word 2003 and earlier, or in Word 2007
go to Office button-Word Options-Customize, choose commands from All
Commands, locate Insert Database and drag it over so it appears in the QAT.
Then use it.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk