Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MAW MAW is offline

Default delete template

when I open word an old text comes up everytime like a template, I have tried
to delete, I have tried to find normal.dot file to delete when I am in word
it won't let me delete because file is open this is driving me crazy please
help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 13:34:01 -0700, maw
wrote:

when I open word an old text comes up everytime like a template, I have tried
to delete, I have tried to find normal.dot file to delete when I am in word
it won't let me delete because file is open this is driving me crazy please
help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See the following KnowledgeBase Article:
How to troubleshoot problems that occur when you start or use Word 2007,
Word 2003, or Word 2002 at:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/921541?p=1

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"maw" wrote in message
when I open word an old text comes up everytime like a template, I have
tried
to delete, I have tried to find normal.dot file to delete when I am in
word
it won't let me delete because file is open this is driving me crazy
please
help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cathy Garrison Cathy Garrison is offline

I created a template and I cannot delete it. Every time I try to use the Microsoft Office button to create a new document, the template returns.
Please tell me how to delete or remove this document permanently.

Thank you

On Saturday, April 10, 2010 4:34 PM maw wrote:

when I open word an old text comes up everytime like a template, I have tried
to delete, I have tried to find normal.dot file to delete when I am in word
it will not let me delete because file is open this is driving me crazy please
help