Lolly

Default Conversion from trial to full product

Sorry, wasn't sure where to go to ask this question!

I am trying to convert from Standard Edition 2003 trial to full product, but
everytime i press the buy product key, it comes up as an order for the
Students and Teachers edition only, which i don't want.

How can i get it to come up with the Standard Edition 2003 update?

If anyone can help, please do.
garfield-n-odie

Instead of converting online, you can purchase the Office 2003
edition of your choice from your favorite local or online
software retailer, uninstall the trial version, and install your
purchased version.