Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Janet A. Thompson Janet A. Thompson is offline

Default Help! 2007 page text shows in a box. How to edit the text

Please inform me about 2007 and these pages that act like pictures that you
cannot edit. How do you edit them? I posted in the graphics forum but no
answers.
Thanks
--
Janet A.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Sounds like you might be in Full Screen Reading View. Click the Close
button at the top right of the screen. However, if you really want to, you
can select "Allow Typing" from the View Options drop down (but I would not
recommend it for normal work).

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.