Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bankhead Bankhead is offline

Default 60 day free trial error

When i tried to install the 60 day freel trial they told me that Microsoft
Office Home and Student 2007 Trial configuration did not complete
successfully. Error 1606. Could not access network location %APPDATA%. Error
1606. Could not access network location %APPDATA%. Someone help me please!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

%APPDATA% is the user area of the hard drive. Type it into the address bar
of Windows Explorer - does it take you to the user folder location e.g
C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data?
Try installing as administrator.