#1   Report Post  

Default Macro will not unlock form

I have assigned a macro to a button on the quick access toolbar. When I run the macro by pressing the button, the code:
Activedocument.unprotect
will not execute if the form is locked. The macro stops at that point

If I run the code in VB editor it works fine. If I step through the macro everything works fine as well. I have searched the web and can fine nothing to explain the reason for the problem. The project is digitally signed.

Thanks
  #2   Report Post  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimajac View Post
I have assigned a macro to a button on the quick access toolbar. When I run the macro by pressing the button, the code:
Activedocument.unprotect
will not execute if the form is locked. The macro stops at that point

If I run the code in VB editor it works fine. If I step through the macro everything works fine as well. I have searched the web and can fine nothing to explain the reason for the problem. The project is digitally signed.

Thanks
Strange Fix. I inserted a new module in vba editor and copied the code to the new module. The macro performs as it should when run from the qat. There must be something during the upgrade from 2003 to 2007 that causes this issue. Any insight would be appreciated.