Brad Bender Brad Bender is offline
Junior Member

Location: New Castle, PA
Default How can I Mail merge database to pre-printed letters

My boss just ordered promotion letters (standard 8.5" x 11") with two areas left to print our customer list/database into. The first area will be shown through a windowed envelope and the second is in the bottom right hand corner of the page for the return mailer. Both addresses will be the same per letter but our customer list is around 4,000 people.
I have set up our customer list in excel and have made labels from it before. But I'm not sure if there is a way to specify where on the page for the lablels to print. Is there any way to instruct Word to print to a specific area/s on the page? Or is there a way to only have one lable per page which, I believe, would work as well?