kemeris kemeris is offline
Junior Member

Default Print document question

For example I have document with 3 pages. Once I print one copy of document, I need to print 1 copy of page 1, 3 copies of page 2 and 6 copies of page 3. Is it possible with one action without printing separate pages?

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Click File | Print. See if this works: In the "Pages" box, type
1,2,2,2,3,3,3,3,3,3 and then press Print.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"kemeris" wrote in message

For example I have document with 3 pages. Once I print one copy of
document, I need to print 1 copy of page 1, 3 copies of page 2 and 6
copies of page 3. Is it possible with one action without printing
separate pages?

Thanks in advance

--
kemeris

kemeris kemeris is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan Blom[_3_] View Post
Click File | Print. See if this works: In the "Pages" box, type
1,2,2,2,3,3,3,3,3,3 and then press Print.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP
Thank you for your reply, I will try that
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do post back with the results. :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"kemeris" wrote in message

;494284']Click File | Print. See if this works: In the "Pages" box, type